A couple who were married for 72 years died one hour apart last October in the hospital as they held hands.
On the day she graduated from high school, Norma Stock promised to spend forever with Gordon Yeager. The couple got married on May 26, 1939 in State Center.
“They’re very old-fashioned. They believed in marriage til death do you part,” said son Dennis Yeager.
Norma didn’t really want the distance, and family said she hardly left Gordon’s side for 72 years.
- sendinthewolves likes this
- moncoeurdelamer likes this
- loveisntamaybe-thing reblogged this from so-crowe
- so-crowe reblogged this from lockyouaway
- ohhieyourecute reblogged this from littlerockk
- letssailinthisseaofcharms likes this
- apurplefluffyburr likes this
- undoubtedly-batty reblogged this from lockyouaway
- ggotiger reblogged this from felipe26
- emmaklein reblogged this from littlerockk and added:
- felipe26 reblogged this from lockyouaway
- doesithurtverymuchtodie likes this
- darylmeatsix reblogged this from lockyouaway
- blixx likes this
- hopecove likes this
- toloveinparis likes this
- lockyouaway posted this